Hey, High School Students! Are you college bound or just thinking about going to college? Are you stressed out about college? Are your parents putting the pressure on? Are too many people telling you what to do, instead of asking you what you want to do and help you figure it all out, without you feeling stupid? Are you add a loss and a little overwhelmed with the flood of information?
We’re goCAMPUSing, and we’re here to help you put that all into perspective; offering you a college discovery experience that will provide you with the feeling of independence, self responsibility, and self determination, in a stress free college tour.
- See a variety of colleges.
- Walk on different college campuses
- Listen to College Admissions presentations.
- Ask the questions YOU want to ask.
- Talk to college administrators.
- Talk to current college students.
- Learn about majors, classes, college sports, fraternities & sororities, campus life, and more
- Confirm facts and dispel myths about individual colleges.
- Figure out what you like and don’t like about a variety of colleges.
- Use what you learn to determine your formula in what you are looking for in a college.
- Discover what college profiles and personalities
match your “right fit”.
- Recognize that more than one college can be your “right fit”.
- Become an expert on the college application process, what colleges are looking for in a college essay, about SAT & ACT tests and scores, and so much more.
- Reduce your level of stress.
- Make talking to your parents about going to college – enjoyable.
- And do all of this with like minded High School students from all over the US and beyond.
- Have fun doing it!
Interested? Check out our pre-planned College Tours. If you want to know more...email or call us...we’d love to talk to you. And if you want your parents to check us out...great...have them check out our website for themselves and show them our parents page...and they can email us or call us too.
Hey, selecting and applying to colleges is all about you. It’s your future – college is where you will make your future lifelong friends - college will define your future career. The area of the country the college is located will probably be where you will probably spend the next 20 years of your life. And it’s in college where you will probably meet the person you will someday marry. Which colleges you apply to and which one you attend is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make. goCAMPUSing is here to help you figure it out.
So what are you waiting for – Let’s goCAMPUSing!!